Offer Of Genuine Leather
The different types / textures of full veg, semi chrome and full chrome genuine leather we are offering are full grain leather, top grain leather, corrected leather, split leather, grainless buffed leather, bicast leather, nubuck leather and suede leather, etc.
The above types of finished leathers are processed as the forms of vegetable-tanned leather, chrome-tanned leather, aldehyde-tanned leather, synthetic tanned leather and alum-tawed leather, etc. Pre-tanned leather is the backup material of vegetable tanned leather whereas crust leather is the backup material of semi-chrome leather and full chrome leather in the production process. Such process is done as per the requirement of buyers.
Genuine leather is dyed using either water based dye or oil based dye. Water based dye gives the leather soft surface and natural look whereas oil based dye gives leather stiff surface. Variety of texture and color effects can be created by mixing different colors and adjusting the combinitation and strength of dye.
As a genuine leather manufacturing service provider, genuine leather exporter, genuine leather buying agency and genuine leather sourcing agency in Bangladesh we always take care of the interest of our established buyers as our own interest during production.
Cow and buffalo leathers are available in 10-20 feet square sizes with 1.1-1.4 mm thicknesses, whereas goat and sheep leathers are available in 2.5-6 feet square sizes with 0.7-0.9 mm thickness. Available selection methods for determining the fineness of finished leather are Grade A-Grade D and Grade E-Grade H.
Specifications of Genuine Leather
- Size of Cow and Buffalo Leather: 10 feet2-20 feet2.
- Thickness of Cow and Buffalo Leather: 1.1 mm-1.4 mm
- Color of Cow and Buffalo Leather: As required
- Selection of Cow and Buffalo Leather: A-D and E-H
- Packing of Cow and Buffalo Leather: As required
- Loading of Cow and Buffalo Leather: 120000 feet2-140000 feet2 in a 20’ container
- Size of Goat and Sheep Leather: 2.5 feet2-8 feet2.
- Thickness of Goat and Sheep Leather: 0.7 mm-0.9 mm
- Color of Goat and Sheep Leather: As required
- Selection of Goat and Sheep Leather: A-D and E-H
- Packing of Goat and Sheep Leather: As required
- Loading of Goat and Sheep Leather: 175000 feet2-201500 feet2 in a 20’ container
We usually drop ship genuine leather from the tanneries. Sometimes factories ship directly to the buyers if they request us to arrange shipment that way. Buyers are welcome to send us any genuine leather related query at firstname.lastname@example.org